Monday, July 2, 2012

air jordan concord Kameda-chu left to rethink his plan again

Flame.
Kameda column to spring bamboo, wild vector TING line never let him have done something, should be afraid of his trouble. But I am not afraid, I hope that his trouble. There is a saying to fish in troubled waters, Sichuan chaos, ZTE will be to find the opportunity. In addition, my organization has just been established, do not show their own strength, it is easy to be attacked. I'm such a trouble, other organizations or thought I was crazy, or will think that I have a strong strength. Time be careful had a chance, where there is time to hit my mind.
Kameda-chu left to rethink his plan again, hoping to further improve.
The entire plan is this: the first on the River trouble,air jordan concord, causing the attention of the police. If ordinary hooligans, police naturally will not miss, but my organization is to have hundreds of its violence group after negotiations and I can only Been able to, but also thanks to the Japanese character. Japanese good face, very few people are willing to testify in court, not to mention the allegations of a violent group, so the police can not sue us,youth bulls jersey, they had less trouble through negotiations. Have completed this step, our visibility will naturally be greatly improved, people will come to defect increased. Also allow other organizations, especially the group in December not to act rashly.
The second step is the implementation of the so-called Famous last words I want to rob the treasury, I'm not an idiot, so much gold, how brought back? Even if it is shipped back also dealt with can not afford. Do not say not as generous buyers, said the unrest caused by the gold into the market will bring us great trouble. The reason I allow them to prepare this plan, but would like to find out the traitor in the organization. In fact, this step, but a supplement, the real clear the traitor plan is a long-term action.
The third step plan is a lot to buy weapons, the management of radical paramilitary organization. The organization's staff are the original spring bamboo will be riffraff, the poor quality to the pole, although the completion of the first two steps will be updated as part of, but still need training.
Only complete this three-step, my organization has truly a firm footing, have the capital for further development.
As for the money, I do not worry, since the know their hacking skills, I will no longer worry about the funds. Did not tell the hands of this matter, one can not let them loose, in order to implement the second step of the needs, the most important is my opinion, no matter what, know few people as possible.
The whole project to rethink again, and did not find bugs, so I open the computer on the table, ready to raise funds for their own.
I wanted to come back an invasion to their own account transfer, but when the Windows desktop appears in front of me, the idea suddenly disappeared, replaced by another more subtle way. Like once back in general, a program in my mind, I just do this process input to the computer and to Program is written in machine language, is very long, I shipped refers to flying knocked nearly a If we can not half-finished.
At this time, the door and knocked, Harada Houde's voice came

No comments:

Post a Comment